Friday, 12 August 2016

Committee Role Highlights: Supporting Officer

The role of Supporting Officer is very broad – my main task was to create a sustainable UKRG Archive. However, my role’s flexibility means I have been able to become involved with a range of activities at committee level. I assist at Events, complete administrative tasks on an ad-hoc basis and am also looking into potential legacy projects for the ERC Edinburgh money.


Becca at the ERC Conference, Vienna, 2016
By having a presence at events, I have been able to liaise with colleagues from other museums and agencies and build better working relationships – being able to put a face to a name is incredibly helpful in a world full of e-mail. As a result of these networking opportunities I have been able to build relationships both nationally and internationally. Being on the committee means that your travel to and from events is covered. This has been a great help to me as I have been able to attend events I otherwise would not have been able to outside of London and internationally.

The UKRG Archive in full swing! © Dr Ellie Pridgeon
Setting up the archive has meant contact with many different colleagues and institutions, and helped me to gain a better understanding of the different roles within our sector, as well as the important work that the UKRG has been doing since conception. Being able to create a sustainable archive has been a fantastic achievement, as my work will create a lasting record of the important work of the UKRG.


The past 2 years have flown by, and I will always benefit from the relationships, and knowledge, I have built up with UKRG members and the committee.


Rebecca England, UKRG Supporting Officer 2014-2016

7 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone, my name is kate Johnson. I was able to hack my husband's phone remotely and gained access to all his texts and calls with the help of ghosthacker2351@gmail.com, he is reliable and really fast.i use him whenever i want to be sure of someone.if you require his services tell him i referred you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello everyone, my name is kate Johnson. I was able to hack my husband's phone remotely and gained access to all his texts and calls with the help of ghosthacker2351@gmail.com, he is reliable and really fast.i use him whenever i want to be sure of someone.if you require his services tell him i referred you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello everyone, my name is kate Johnson. I was able to hack my husband's phone remotely and gained access to all his texts and calls with the help of ghosthacker2351@gmail.com, he is reliable and really fast.i use him whenever i want to be sure of someone.if you require his services tell him i referred you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Everybody, My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. To hack any website, email, mobile phone (call, text message, Whatsapp, bbm), social network (fbk, twitter, Instagram) change your grades, find your target password
    (friends, wife, husband, boss, girl, boy friends) to know if they are cheating or not...Contact jack, Email ; ( dhackerjack@gmail.com ) .Whatsapp me :: +60167569133

    ReplyDelete